At Richmond, keeping timely and accurate financial information goes beyond ensuring statutory compliance requirements are met.
We provide value added advice on different aspects of taxation to help our clients maintain a competitive edge in Singapore’s dynamic business environment.
We offer a full range of tax services to individuals and small and medium-sized private limited companies in Singapore.
Our tax specialists have a vast experience in Singapore tax preparation, statutory tax filing, and ensuring the timely filing of annual returns.
The taxation services we offer are as follows:
Singapore Corporate Tax
- Advising appropriate tax structures that will help maximise tax planning opportunities and improve the cash flow of your business.
- Identifying and negotiating tax incentives with the tax authorities
- Providing advice on cross-border transactions and issues that are related to withholding taxes
- Interpreting tax treaties
- Making representations and submissions to IRAS for income tax assessments and objections
- Obtaining of tax rulings from IRAS to provide you with certainties in operations
- Preparing corporate tax returns and submissions which includes Estimated Chargeable Income (ECI)
Singapore Individual Tax
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Tax Planning
- Preparation of IR8As
- Reviewing your company records to ensure compliance with GST Act
- Interpreting the GST Act
- Making representations to GST Board
- Corresponding with GST Board should there be any enquiries
- GST Audits