The most common type of company to be incorporated in Singapore is the Private Limited Company.
We provide hassle-free services to help you set up a new company. The actual process may take only two working days (from company name reservation to incorporation) if all the information and requirements are complete.
Information you need to furnish:
(1) Proposed Company’s name(s)
(2) Business activities description
(3) Paid-up capital and number of shares for each shareholder
(4) Company’s Registered Office Address
(5) Name, particulars, and personal contacts of the company director(s) (minimum 1 company director who is a Singapore
Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident, or Singapore Employment Pass (EP) holder)
(6) Name, particulars and personal contacts of shareholder(s).
For items (5) and (6), please provide a copy of your passport (1st 2 pages) or identity card and home address.
Our Promotion Package for Singapore Company Incorporation at only S$600 for individual shareholders; S$800 for Corporated shareholders.
It is inclusive of the following:
– Professional service fee for incorporation
– ACRA incorporation fees
– ACRA fees for the application of Company name
– Share Certificates
– Minute book & Statutory Register
– Memorandum & Articles of Association
– Common Seal
– Company Profile
– One Year Secretarial fee
Please click on our provided Corporate Secretarial services for further information.
Benefits of Company Incorporation:
Limited Liability. As opposed to a partnership and sole proprietorship, the company is restricted to the amount of paid-up capital. Thus, your personal assets are protected.
Substantial tax savings. In Singapore, newly-incorporated companies can enjoy up to S$300,000 tax exemptions for the first 3 years of assessments.
Contact us for a discussion.